Thank you for downloading our free Twitch Panels package. This guide will walk you through the steps for uploading your new panels to your Twitch channel. If you have any questions that are not answered below then please get in contact.
Stumbled upon this page by accident? Check out our Twitch Panels to freshen up your Twitch channel.
How to upload your new Twitch Panels
1. Log into your Twitch account.
2. Navigate to your Channel.
You can do this by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner.
3. Under the title of your stream you will see a toggle button with Edit Panels next to it. Click on this toggle button.
4. You can either add a new panel or edit an existing one. Click on the purple Add Image button within the panel.
5. Drag and drop or navigate to your new Twitch panel. You will then have the option to crop the image. Make sure to include the full panel design. Then hit the Done button. Click on the Submit button in the panel to save your changes.
6. Repeat this for all of your panels. When you have ﬁnished editing your panels click on the Edit Panels toggle to save your changes.
As a user you can use our Twitch panels for commercial or personal use. This item is intended for one use per user. Re-distribution is strictly prohibited.
Updates and Errors
From time to time we will update existing files with extra content or slight changes. All changes will be listed in the Changelog file within your download folder. If for some reason you feel like there is something missing from the package or something isn’t working quite right then please get in contact.