Ice Cream Twitch Subscriber Badges - Setup Guide
Thank you for purchasing our Ice Cream Twitch Subscriber Badges package. This guide will walk you through the steps for uploading your new sub badges to your Twitch channel. If you have any questions that are not answered below then please get in contact.
Stumbled upon this page by accident? Check out our Twitch Sub Badges to freshen up your Twitch channel.
How to upload your new Twitch Subscriber Badges
1. Log into your Twitch account.
2. Navigate to your Creator Dashboard.
You can do this by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner.
3. Under Settings on the left menu click on Affiliate or Partner.
4. On the next page, under Subscription, click on Loyalty badges.
5. From here you can upload your new subscriber badges.
As a user you can use our subscriber badges for commercial or personal use. This item is intended for one use per user. Re-distribution is strictly prohibited.
Updates and Errors
From time to time we will update existing files with extra content or slight changes. All changes will be listed below under the Changelog. If for some reason you feel like there is something missing from the package or something isn't working quite right then please get in contact.
No updates yet.