Thank you for purchasing one of our Elgato Stream Deck Icon Set packages. This guide will walk you through the steps for adding your new icons to your Elgato Stream Deck. If you have any questions that are not answered below then please get in contact.
Stumbled upon this page by accident? Check out our Elgato Stream Deck Icon Sets to freshen up your stream deck.
How to add your new Elgato Stream Deck Icons to your Elgato Stream Deck
1. Open your Elgato Stream Deck software on your computer.
2. When the program is open you can now drag and drop the relevant button task you would like to add onto a Stream Deck key.
3. Once you’ve dragged the key function on to one of your Stream Deck keys you will notice a generic graphic will appear.
4. In the options below the stream deck keys you will notice a small down arrow on the keys thumbnail graphic. Click on this arrow and select Set from File.
5. Navigate to the location of where you saved the Nebula Stream Deck Key Icon Set and select the icon you would like to use.
6. Repeat this with all the icons you would like to use and you are all done!
Have a suggestion for more icons?
If you have any suggestions for new icons that you feel need to be added to the Nebula set then please do not hesitate to either drop us an email, message us on Discord or tweet us on Twitter.
As a user you can use our Elgato Stream Deck Icon Set for commercial or personal use. This item is intended for one use per user. Re-distribution is strictly prohibited.
Updates and Errors
From time to time we will update existing files with extra content or slight changes. All changes will be listed below under the Changelog. If for some reason you feel like there is something missing from the package or something isn’t working quite right then please get in contact.